Haji Hassan Reinforcements (HHRF), founded in 1981, is the major supplier of cut and bend reinforcements and welded mesh products in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The company is equipped with the latest and the most sophisticated modern technology machineries for automatic bending, which are all imported from USA, Germany and UK. We are capable of manufacturing an entire line of reinforcement steel products according to BS and ASTM standards.
HHRF is equipped with the latest machinery to produce high quality products as per BS and ASTM specifications. One of the most important operations in the construction of reinforced concrete products involve cutting and bending of rebar into the correct shapes and sizes as specified in structural drawings. New modern machinery of advanced technology for cutting and bending of steel, high capacity and automation result in shorter delivery times and higher accuracy in dimensions. Highly qualified and experienced engineers prepare bar bending schedules and shop drawings as per BS 8666 and BS 4466 using ARMOUR SOFTWARE.
- North Manama Causeway
- US base projects-multi storey buildings – Alba Pot line expansion 5
- Bahrain International Exhibition Center – GOSI shopping complex
- Urea project-GPIC
- Hidd Power Station
- Salmaniya Medical Complex
- Ministry of Housing Projects
- National Bank of Bahrain
- Zamil tower
- Sheraton residence
- Shaikh Khalifa Bin Salman Causeway
- Biggest stock of high yield reinforcing bars.
- Have been associated with many prestigious projects and structures such as North Manama Causeway, US base project, Shopping malls, High rise towers and so on.
- Sophisticated and advanced fabricating facilities, latest software technology in rebar detailing and delivery resources to undertake the most challenging projects.
- Holds Ministry of Works and Ministry of Housing certification.
- Recognized as one of the leading reinforcement steel cut and bend producers in the island.
- To supply BS4449/ ASTM A615 GR60 steel rebar, sourced from Qatar, UAE, Turkey, Unirol Bahrain, rebar detailing and designing services, rebar cut and bend services supported by professional steel fixing teams to achieve an average of 2000 tons/month.